We are always happy to process refunds providing the request is genuine and for the right reason. As an online business model, we have a duty to accept refunds in line with consumer legislation.
For details on our refund deadlines and policies, please refer to the information below. Please also note that we treat violations of our Terms and Conditions very seriously. We have no obligation to offer refunds to users who violate these terms, even if their requests are made within the designated refund period. You must meet the following criteria for a Refund.
- We may refund funds to Users irrespective of whether a User has requested funds be refunded if: we are required by law or consider that we are required by law to do so; we determine that refunding funds to the User will avoid any dispute or an increase in our costs; we refund funds to the User in accordance with any refund policy specified by us from time to time; we find out that the original payment made by the User is fraudulent; the User made a duplicate payment in error; or we consider, in our sole opinion, that it is likely that the refund of funds is necessary to avoid a credit card chargeback.
- Once your refund case is inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have cleared your dispute or not.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within 10-15 days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account. Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
If you initiate any chargeback request or other "Request for Information" or similar process, you expressly agree and consent to us to share all information in relation to your agreement of these terms and conditions to defeat any such chargeback request.
If you have already initiated a chargeback request with your credit card issuer, you must not request a refund of funds by contacting us and must not seek double recovery.
If we reasonably determine, having considered all the relevant circumstances, that you have made an excessive or unreasonable number of requests to refund funds back to you or chargebacks, we may suspend, limit or close your Account.
Changes to this Refund Policy
We reserve the right to alter this Refund Policy at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our Refund Policy by contacting us.
This document was last updated on July 24, 2021